9/27/23

Holdsworth: It's not about Relationship, It's about Religion

 Here is a provocative video from Roman Catholic lay apologist Brian Holdsworth.  While I don't usually see things 100% the same way he does, he makes some excellent points in a compelling way here. 
I have a video on YouTube called "Consumeristic Christianity" that offers my "take" on these ideas.  Here is a glimpse: it is, as he says, not simply about "relationship," but rather "right relationship;" and in the Bible that always means "covenant relationship."


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I’m a teenager and I’m establishing a Micronation. I was wondering if you could crown me king of my Micronation and bless my Micronation in a comment below.

9:34 AM, October 01, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home