7/16/07

Trip to England

At the beginning of this summer I took a trip to England with a handful of young adults who were loosely connected with Highland Park United Methodist Church in Dallas. Our trip was a bit of an historical tour and pilgrimage (one of the ancient and medieval spiritual practices that I, as an avid traveller anyway, am always enthusiastic about) on which we saw the places associated with the lives of Charles and John Wesley (and we saw York Minster for good measure).

One on our trip was a writer for the United Methodist Reporter, and this is my first experience of being quoted in a national publication (so far as I can now recall). Check out the article.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Rev. Daniel Hixon, that was quite the quote! I'm impressed :)
-Bethany

7:25 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger methodist monk said...

Count me impressed too!

Very nice.

BTW, the word verification is wkLSU appropriate for you I would guess.

2:40 PM, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home