4/6/06

50th-ish Post Spectacular!

Well, after a few days of being too busy writing the credo to post anything; I am back - and this is my spectacular 50th post! So it's time for something light hearted, I think. Here is an "interview" with a woman who just visited a United Methodist Church. While intended as humor; there are actually a number of more serious questions (OK, I guess I have to remain serious after all) that are humorously raised (and not JUST about Methodists). Enjoy!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Methodists "don't take a stand on nothing"....you're right--this does make us all think about how our churches are,even us Baptists who only go to Methodist churches if we want to drink!--Bethany! Oh, and change your mind and come down for Easter!

2:24 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home