11/29/05

My theological worldview

I know this survey only had a few questions and some of them were "leading," but it looks about right to me. What does it say about you?

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

93%

Neo orthodox

86%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

75%

Roman Catholic

64%

Reformed Evangelical

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

57%

Fundamentalist

57%

Classical Liberal

46%

Modern Liberal

21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


that link should take you here:
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparentally, I'm borderline between fundamentalist and evangelical. Ha! I'm not quite as much a fundamentalist as his description says, and I do think academic study is important....I guess my sola scriptura is what pushed me over the line into fundamentalism on the survey!
--Bethany

10:43 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home